Looking for something?

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Welcome to my art/inspiration blog!

Welcome to my art/inspiration blog!

It's been admittedly a long time since I have maintained any sort of writing, so I hope this space will be something active and long-lived.

My Resolution for 2015 is to make something creative every day. This will primarily take the form of sketches but may include writings, computer graphics, photos, etc. The purpose is not to display something perfect all the time (I will be first say any constructive criticisms and would welcome them from you) but to keep being creative.

Coincidentally I received a belated Christmas present this week from Canada from my friend Tommy! Among the things he gifted me with is a compact sketchbook, pencils, and Prismacolors. Wonderful!!!

Let's get those creative juices flowing!



No comments:

Post a Comment